A quick & easy pizza to put together in 30 minutes with whatever ingredients you have lying around at home!
In partnership with Ayam Brand for #ConfirmCanLah.
1 sheet puff pastry
1 can tuna flakes, drained
3 tbsp mustard
4 tbsp tomato paste
3 chestnut mushrooms, sliced
5 cherry tomatoes, halved
4 olives, pitted, sliced
¼ onion, sliced into rings
Handful of baby spinach
Handful of shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Defrost the puff pastry - by either leaving it in the fridge overnight, or taking it out into room temperature for 4-5 minutes.
- Fold in ½” of each side on itself to create a crust, and prick the rest of the base. Blind bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Once ready, remove from the oven and lower the temperature to 180˚C. On the pizza, spread a layer of mustard on the base before adding the tomato paste, baby spinach, tuna, mushrooms, tomatoes and olives. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle cheese all over the pizza. Return to the oven for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese melts.